Pediatric Critical Care Physicians
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Director of the Division of Critical Care Medicine
After graduating with a BS degree from Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, Dr. Raszynski obtained his M.D. degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo. He completed his pediatric residency training at Children’s Hospital, Buffalo, New York and at Harbor General-UCLA Hospital, Torrance, California. Dr. Raszynski fulfilled his Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship training at the Children’s Hospital, Denver, Colorado. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Pediatrics with subspecialty certification in Pediatric Critical Care. He is a member of many professional societies, including the Society of Critical Care Medicine, the Florida Pediatric Critical Care Society, and the American Academy of Pediatrics (Critical Care and Transport Sections). Read more...
- Associate Director of the Division of Critical Care Medicine at Nicklaus Children's Hospital
- Medical Director of the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at Nicklaus Children's Hospital
- Director of the Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship Program at Nicklaus Children's Hospital
- Section Director of Research, Division of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Section Director of Resuscitation, Division of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Medical Director of the PALS Program at Nicklaus Children's Hospital Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine, FIU
A native of India, Dr. Balagangadhar R. Totapally earned his MBBS, MD and DCH degrees (postgraduate diploma in child health) at Osmania University, Hyderabad, India. Dr. Totapally completed his Pediatric Residency at Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Michigan, a one year of Fellowship training in Neonatology at the Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada, and a Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at Nicklaus Children's Hospital, formerly Miami Children's Hospital, Miami, Florida. Read more...
- Medical Director of the Nicklaus Children's Hospital LifeFlight© Neonatal and Pediatric Transport Services
- Medical Director of the Extra Corporeal Life Support (ECLS/ECMO) and ApheresisServices
- Division of Critical Care Medicine: Section Director of Neurological Intensive Care and Patient Safety and Outcomes
Dr. Keith Meyer holds a medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine. He completed both his Pediatric Internship and Residency at Nicklaus Children's Hospital. He then went on to New York City and completed a Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Children’s Hospital of New York. He also completed an elective fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at Sloan Memorial Cancer Center. He is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Read more...
Dan Torbati, M.Sc., PhD
Helen Lee, PharmD, BCPS