Variety Children’s Hospital D/B/A Nicklaus Children's Hospital, anteriormente Miami Children's Hospital, Web Site Information, Disclaimers and Liability
By using this web site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the following notices and disclaimers, and you agree to be bound by these terms. Any subsequent access to this web site by means that bypass this page shall also constitute a reaffirmation and agreement to the following terms and to any modifications or amendments thereto which Nicklaus Children's Hospital (NCH) may establish from time to time. NCH reserves the right to change the terms and conditions pursuant to which the materials on this web site are made available. You agree to review these terms and conditions periodically to become aware of any such changes. Your continued use of the web site shall be deemed your acceptance of any changed terms and conditions.
1. PURPOSE: The purpose of this web site is to provide information on pediatric health and disease prevention. This information is not intended to be, nor should it be, used as a substitute for examination, diagnosis and medical treatment by a licensed and qualified health care professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to making any treatment decisions and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or its treatment. This web site is not intended to be advertising and shall not be deemed to constitute advertising in any state where this web site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of such state.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NCH disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, related to this web site and any information contained herein, including any warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, correctness, noninfringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the data, materials, interpretations, analyses, reports and any other information available through this web site, or the web site itself. To the extent permitted by law, NCH shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by its construction and publication of this web site or for any decision made, or action taken, in reliance on the contents hereof.
3. CONTENTS: NCH attempts to insure the integrity and accuracy of this web site; however, NCH makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness and accuracy of this site. The materials on this web site are offered as is. It is possible that the site may include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions and alterations may be made to the site by third parties. In the event you detect such an inaccuracy, please inform NCH.
4. LINKS TO OTHER SITES: NCH makes no judgment or warranty with respect to the accuracy, timeliness or safety of the content of other Internet sites to which these pages may link. A link to a non-NCH web site is not an endorsement of that site, its content or its sponsoring organization.
5. COPYRIGHT AND LIMITATIONS ON USE: This web site, including, without limitation, the images and information contained herein, including but not limited to, the text, graphics or html code, are the property of NCH and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. By using this site, you agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, print or circulate any of the contents of this web site to anyone without the express, prior written consent of NCH. You may download any of these materials for your own personal, non-commercial use, as long as you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the downloaded materials.
6. GOVERNING LAW: Use of this web site shall be deemed to have occurred in the state of Florida. The terms of this disclaimer, notice and agreement shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with Florida law. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Dade County, Florida, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this web site. Use of this web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions contained in the above terms and conditions.
7. LACK OF CONFIDENTIALITY: Any communication or material that you transmit to this site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments or suggestions, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.