The Fit4Kids Care iPhone® App enables patients and families to connect to Nicklaus Children's Hospital, formerly Miami Children's Hospital, with these service-enhancing features:
- GPS-enabled automated directions and maps
- Urgent care wait times
- Outpatient services and schedules
- Search our physician directory that includes over 650 pediatricians and pediatric sub-specialists
- Search hospital ER and urgent care locations based on the distance from your current location
- New Feature: Use the interactive, indoor, way-finding NCH main campus map
- New Feature: Purchase items from the NCH gift shop
- New Feature: Order room service directly to an inpatient room
Just Tap to find the closest Nicklaus Children's Hospital, formerly Miami Children's Hospital, location!
Nicklaus Children's Hospital, formerly Miami Children's Hospital, is the first hospital in the country to launch a smartphone app for Apple iOS devices that uses Wi-Fi triangulation technology to offer patients the convenience of an on-campus, indoor GPS-like way-finding system, along with other service enhancements. Click here to learn more about these new features.
Need support with the Fit4Kids Care App?
Use this email address to report any technical issues you may experience with your Fit4Kids Care App: Fit4KidsCare@mch.com