For Medical Professionals
Year 2010 Research & Publications
Nursing Research, Evidence-Based Projects & Publications
Burke, M. (2010). APHON Renewal Course Materials: Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Update. Pages 14 -22
- Dean. P. (2010). Nursing Considerations in Epilepsy Treatment. Medical and Surgical Treatment of Pediatric Epilepsy. In press.
Fernandez, M. (2010). Nicklaus Children's Hospital, formerly Miami Children's Hospital, LifeFlight: Setting a High Standard for Patient Transport Safety and Service. Air Medical Journal, 29(5), 239-240, 252.
- Hirschberg, M., Michael, M., Pasarón, R., & Pedulla, M. (2010). Clinical-problem solving forum: Spontaneous pneumothorax. Sutureline: American Pediatric Surgical Nurses Association, 18(5), 1-4, 9-20.
- Kini, N., Gonzalez, J. & Alfaro, P., Keuser, J. (2010). Emerging Practice Profile: Patient Focus for Lean-Nicklaus Children's Hospital, formerly Miami Children's Hospital. Child Health Corporation of America
- Nieves, J.A., & Kohr, L. (2010). Nursing considerations in the care of patients with pulmonary hypertension. Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Mar;11(2 Suppl): S-74-78.
- Roach, C.L., Messmer, P.R., & Williams, A. R. (2010). Hispanic parents' perspective on early PACU visitation. Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing, 25(3), 152-161
- Roach, C.L., Husain, N., Zabinsky, J., Welch, E., & Garg, R. (2010). Moderate sedation for echocardiography of preschoolers. Pediatric Cardiology, 31(4), 469-473.
Wood, B. & Salani, D. (2010). Positive Changes: Nicklaus Children's Hospital, formerly Miami Children's Hospital, enhances safety using Lean methodology in critical care and emergency departments. Advance For Nurses, Florida edition, June 7, 2010, 8-9.