Scheduling a First Time Appointment
Please call the office at 305-662-8386.
For new patient visits, contact Leslie, our Intake Coordinator.
Her direct phone number is 786-624-4039 or fax 305-663-8489.
Here is a list of items you will need to schedule an appointment:
- Insurance Card and/or Insurance Information
- Referral/Authorization, if needed
- Pediatrician's or Primary Care Physician's Notes (including Head Circumference chart)
- Specialist's Notes as specified (Neurology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology)
- Reports of Radiology Studies, if not performed at NCH (MRI's, Ultrasounds, CT scans, etc.)
- Operative Reports (if any prior neurosurgeries)
On the day of the appointment, you will need to bring all of the above, and also:
- Parent's picture ID (driver's license, passport, etc.) If patient is 18 years of age or older please bring patient's picture ID
- ACTUAL FILMS - CD Copies of Radiology Studies (MRIs, Ultrasounds, CT scans, etc.)