Children and teens who have experienced a brain injury, including concussions or more serious events, require ongoing medical management to ensure appropriate follow-up care.
To promote optimal assessment and management, the Miami Children’s Brain Institute
is pleased to offer a Concussion and Brain Injury Clinic as part of its expanding Brain Injury Evaluation and Neuroprotection (BIEN) Program.
The Concussion and Brain Injury Clinic offers:
- Neurologic evaluation and assessment of neuroimaging needs
- Care plan development for resumption of school and activities
- Guidance and supervision of return to physical activity
- Clearance for return to competitive sport participation
- Long-term management of symptoms of post-concussive syndrome
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call 786-268-1789.