1. Abundance of patients available at Nicklaus Children's Hospital, which ensures an excellence clinical training in all areas of pediatric dentistry.
2. Extensive training with patients with special health care needs.
3. Excellent advanced education didactic curriculum. Areas of study in our two year curriculum include the following areas: behavior management, conscious sedation, special patient care, orthodontics, growth and development, clinical pediatric dentistry and hospital dentistry.
4. Contemporary clinical facilities with close working relationship with the Department of Pediatrics and other medical services.
5. Dedicated and well trained auxiliary staff in pediatric and special needs patients.