Approved by the ABP as a part 2 activity for General Pediatrics Maintenance of Certification (MOC) 20 Points
- New Location in the heart of beautiful South Miami Beach walking distance from Lincoln Road and the beach.
- Comprehensive intense review of general and subspecialty pediatrics.
- Well-established course with national and international track record with excellent board pass rate of previous attendees.
- Over 180 board-style questions using online pre- and post-self assessment.
- Various teaching modalities to meet all learners’ needs: didactic lectures, interactive breakout sessions, audience-response, and visual diagnoses.
- Daily image set with answers by the end of each day.
Miami Beach Convention Center - Hall A
1901 Convention Center Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Hall A (Entrance is located at
Washington Avenue and 19th Street)
Accreditation Statement: The Miami Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement: The Miami Children’s Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 32.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Faculty/Planner Disclosure Policy: In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their relevant financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience.