Approved by the ABP as a part 2 activity for General Pediatrics Maintenance of Certification (MOC) 20 Points
- New location on the beautiful sands of Miami Beach, at the historical Eden Roc hotel.
- Comprehensive, intense review of general and subspecialty pediatrics.
- Well-established course with national and international track record and excellent board pass rate of previous attendees.
- Over 180 multiple choice questions using online pre- and post-self assessment.
- Various teaching modalities to meet all learners’ needs: didactic lectures, interactive breakout sessions, audience-response, and visual diagnoses.
- Daily image set with answers by the end of each day.
- Choice of two concurrent sessions from three offerings:
General Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurology, and Pediatric Pulmonology
Eden Roc Hotel
4525 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Accreditation Statement: The Miami Children’s Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement: The Miami Children’s Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Faculty/Planner Disclosure Policy: In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s Standards for Commercial Support, all planners, teachers, and authors involved in the development of CME content are required to disclose to the accredited provider their relevant financial relationships. Relevant financial relationships will be disclosed to the activity audience.